Self Serve Croswell
Position Title: Counter Associate Department: Retail/Sales
Reports To: Sales Manager/Assistant Manager/Key Holder
Maintain maximum efficiency for stock levels, organization and cleaning of merchandise, fixtures, displays and signing.
1. Waiting on and ringing up customers at the counter and answering the phone as needed.
2. Check all customer loads when needed.
3. Greet and assist customers, promote project sales and merchandise.
4. Facilitate the stocking and pricing of merchandise according to operational guidelines in order to ensure the store is well stocked and that supply counts are accurate.
5. Ensure that all merchandise is properly priced, that all SKU information is correct and that all inventory control paperwork is completed accurately and turned in a timely manner.
6. Adhere to all safety and policy requirements.
7. Perform routine housekeeping tasks as required to maintain the professional image and appearance of the store, to include sweeping/mopping of floors, dusting, washing windows, facing merchandise on the shelves, cleaning product, etc.
8. Participate in the completion of quarterly and annual physical inventory counts.
9. Special projects as assigned.
1. Be alert to practices that waste supplies, utilities and time.
2. You may be asked to attend any company/store functions.
3. Other duties as assigned
1. Lift up to 50 pounds.
2. Inside and outside work environment.
This position description does not list all duties of this position. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this position description. The employer has the right to revise this position description at any time. This position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer me terminate employment at any time for any reason.