WAREHOUSE STOCK PERSONNEL
Self Serve Saginaw
Job Title: Warehouse Stock Personnel
Reports to: Stockroom Manager
Key Result: Maintaining Merchandise to supply one or more locations.
Strategic Responsibilities: To achieve the company's budget in both sales and profitability
- Fill orders for stock of store merchandise in a timely cost effective manner, including proper placement of price tags as required.
- Pack material for safe shipping utilizing best method to avoid stock damage.
- Perform housekeeping tasks as required.
- Receive and stock shipments in a timely manner to insure stores received ordered supplies.
- Process store returns in a proper and timely fashion.
- Adhere to and promote established safety procedure.
- Participate in the completion of annual physical inventory counts.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Complete all indicator reports, scorecards, coaching and training.
- Report all variances to Stockroom manager and develop action plan to resolve variances.
- Complete all assignments assigned by Stockroom manager in a timely manner.
- Retain excellent communications skills with all associates.